- Bread slices - 4-5
- Gram flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cumin /carom seeds - 1 tsp
- Green chillies - 2-3 chopped
- Coriander - 1/4 cup chopped
- Water - for batter
- Oil - for frying
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangle etc.) keep aside.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together: Gram flour (besan), rice flour, cumin /carom seeds, salt, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, chopped coriander and green chillies. Rice flour adds to the crispness.
3. Slowly add water to make a smooth batter (neither too thick nor too lose)
4. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame.
5. Dip bread pieces in the batter and fry till golden brown and crisp.
6. Serve bread pakoras hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Enjoy and Good luck :)
Sending this to :